Thursday 27 December 2012

Mirror: News Drought Misery May Last Til New Year

The Daily Mirror reports that George Michael - that's "the ex-Wham! star", incidentally - has sent a tweet!
I'll type that again and give it some more time to sink in.
George Michael has sent a tweet!!!
Fagburn thinks this is so fucking important it's worth quoting in full.

“Hey everyone. Belated Happy Xmas. Sorry you haven’t heard from your favourite singing greek for so long. You needn’t worry, I’m doing great. Feeling so much better than I was. Must get back to my party, but looking forward to a great 2013, I promise it will be full of great new music, huge Xmas hug to you all.”

Actually, I think this must have been two tweets, but I think you'll agree it's pretty damned exciting whatever, yes?
Or, as Yog might say/sing; "I think it's amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment