Monday 31 December 2012

Leading Catholic Bloke: New Year Resolution

A leading Catholic leader has promised not to make any stupid and offensive comments about gay marriage in 2013, Fagburn can reveal.
In an exclusive interview, Vincent O'Bigot, the Archbishop of Westfield Shopping Centre, said; "I thought maybe it'd be best if I stopped talking about things that I know nothing about for a bit.
"I'm a bachelor for Christ's sake, hardly the first person you'd go to for advice on marriage.
"I've also started to feel really uneasy about the Catholic Church making statements about morality after that huge child abuse cover-up thing.
"And the Pope was in Hitler Youth FFS!
"It's also slowly dawned on me that demonising and stirring up hatred against a group of people isn't very... Christian, is it?
"I know I'm an archbishop, but really, who am I to preach?"

PS The Archbishop of Westminster has urged Catholics to write to their MPs expressing their fears about gay marriage, and how it will lead to lessons about bumming being made compulsory in schools or something.

4 comments:

  1. You call that the Pax Vobiscom? I see no lip on cheek action...Happy New Year Fagburn, shine on et cetera. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i can't believe he actually used those words. well done getting this exclusive. you're on your way up faggy. any day now... gaystar news... on the blower -- you'll see.

    please, enough of the "bumming." i can't be doing with "bumming." i'm not here for "bumming."

    would even prefer an "ass raping"

    make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You funny guy.

    ReplyDelete