Monday 31 December 2012

Jim Davidson: The Ladyboy Defence

CELEBRITY Big Brother star Jim Davidson plans to win over viewers who think he is homophobic by admitting he once had sex with a fella.
The comic was kicked out of TV’s Hell’s Kitchen in 2007 when he called Big Brother host Brian Dowling “a shirtlifter” during a heated argument.Davidson has always denied being anti-gay and claims he had never meant to cause offence.
However, now he has signed to Channel 5’s new series of Celebrity Big Brother, sparks have been flying behind the scenes.
The joker will not only come face to face once again with Brian, 34.
He will also be locked up in the house with gay The X Factor singer Rylan Clark, 24...
However, Davidson has a big secret up his sleeve which he plans to reveal to silence any claims from them that he is homophobic...

The comedian, 59, recalled: “I was in Berlin with my bodyguard and we pulled a couple of girls in a bar.
“I sneaked out the back of this bar and she gave me oral sex.
“Afterwards my minder asked me if I’d noticed anything funny about her.
“I said: ‘Big feet.’ And he said: ‘Adam’s apple, too.’ It was a fella!”

Top racist, right-wing wife-beating comedy legend Jim Davidson in the Daily Star there.

Fagburn calls this "the ladyboy defence" (formerly known as "the Lola defence".
This has never actually happened to any straight man ever, it's just an "hilarious" shaggy dog story they tell down the pub to try and show their man of the world credentials to their mates. 
"Beautiful bird, she was... anyway, turns out she was a bloke!"
Great stuff guys!
Piss off, Jim. 

2 comments:

  1. I think he played a caricature of a gay man in that John Malkovich film about the gay dude who went round pretending he was Stanley Kubrick.
    I remember being surprised to read that he and Malkovich had become good friends. That was until I later found out that, apparently, John Malkovich is so right wing he makes Melanie Phillips look like Rosa Luxemburg.
    I like John Malkovich, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kind of pig i wouldn't object to the army using as weapon development target practice.

    ReplyDelete