Sunday 20 May 2012

John Travolta: You, The Jury


Sunday papers exist to serve up sex and scandal, and the occasional free Carry On DVD.
Today's bring yet more lurid "gay sex claims" made about John Travolta, a popular Hollywood actor.
Will his torment never end? 
Fagburn really doesn't know what to make of all this malarkey.
Perhaps these allegations are all being made by extortionate evildoers out to make a quick buck from the Saturday Night Fever star?
Or maybe Mr Travolta really loves sucking the cocks of built and buff dudes on the sly?
Who can say?
Before ye judge, may I implore you to watch the above video - a re-enactment of an ALLEGED encounter between John and a "male masseuse" using dialogue taken from your actual court documents.
Don't enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I know he's a Scientologist and that, so maybe guilty of homophobia by association, but I don't like the way even gay sites like Queerty are reporting this in the same lurid way the sniggering tabloids do. It feels like the hounding of him is driven purely by sneering homophobia in the main and "we" shouldn't be getting any pleasure out of his ordeal.
    He's a lovely bloke according to John Waters, which is good enough for me and I don't think he's ever been homophobic despite being a Scientologist.
    I think he deserves our sympathy, really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on record as saying I don't think he's gay.
    The above is satirising such schoolboy sniggering or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just consulted teh record and indeed you are, Fagburn.
      May I go on record and say I think he is teh gay, just to balance things out...?

      Delete
  3. If Travolta and Cruise were definitely not gay they would have sued Ricky Gervais. End of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure they could under US law.
    Don't celebs tend to just ignore such ribaldry whatever these days?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cruise has sued a few times re gay allegations, hasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't fink so - not even South Park.
    Can't be arsed to check. :(

    He might have sued over some loopy Scientology fing - it's like their sacrament.

    ReplyDelete