Friday 25 May 2012

Andrew Pierce: Homophobe

'In my 30-plus years as a journalist I have been the subject of many insults. They range from the size of my teeth, to the standard of my prose, or even to the fact that I am to quote some of my less liberal admirers, a ‘screaming poofter’. But I had never been accused of being homophobic. But that all changed when Carina Trimingham launched her bizarre legal action against the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday.
'Miss Trimingham alleged that I had, along with some of my colleagues, waged a campaign of harassment against her because she is a bisexual. The allegations are a grotesque suggestion and an astonishing and offensive charge to level at me...'

Really!!?
You amaze me.
Let's rectify that immediately - Andrew Pierce is a homophobe.
He's a gay Uncle Tom who never misses a chance to slag off the queers, and to confirm Daily Mail readers' prejudices, and always with the noxious rejoinder; "And I'm gay myself."
As he then proceeds to do in this article.
What a cunt.

3 comments:

  1. "...because she is A bisexual"???
    Haha.

    From Andrew Pierce: a gay, a homophobe, a cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case it's biphobic Pierce, you cunt!
    And yes you can definitely be biphobic and gay so fuck off!

    ReplyDelete