Friday 19 April 2013

Tom Daley: Attention Sports Fans!!!

Well, I don't care know about you, but I've been gagging for some good news of late.
So - at last - here is some.
TOM DALEY IS DOING SOME DIVING THIS WEEKEND!
That's right, fellow watersports fans - tomorrow begins something called the FINA/MIDEA Diving World Series 2013 in Edinburgh.
It's pretty important, apparently.
Our Tom is competing.
And so is Chris Mears.
Sadly not together, though.
Here is the schedule.
It's on Sky Sports, and may be streamed online.
I can't figure that bit out.
It's all a bit complicated - I don't know how straight men cope with this whole "watching the sports" thing.
Anyway... enjoy! 

Update: An hilariously and clueless, sexist article in The Guardian; 'Tom Daley transforms diving as girls go wild for their heart-throb'. 
Reader comment; "Something tells me a lot of girls are going to be left very disappointed."
Compare and contrast to, say, the Sunday Herald; "A combination of world-class diving prowess and GQ cover star looks has guaranteed that, wherever Daley goes, he is the main attraction. His life exists in a perpetual goldfish bowl: while teenage girls swoon over him, he has garnered a burgeoning gay fanbase, as well as a legion of adoring grannies who want to pinch his cheek."

Update: The Daily Mail is thrilled to report Tom has been seen in public with a young woman called Lemon. It must be love!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, he's like the pinnacle of human evolution. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.

      I think they should start some sort of breeding programme.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if he turns himself on.
    I would.
    If I was him, I mean.
    I wouldn't be insufferably narcissistic, though.
    I'd be nonchalant about it.
    But secretly, I'd be all "Ain't no bitch on Earth hotter than I be!".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom's not narcissistic though, if that's what you're suggesting.

      Please don't hate him - or me, for that matter - for being beautiful. :(

      Delete
    2. Timeline:
      Worth reading for the comedy value alone :D

      Delete