Sunday 21 April 2013

Russell Tovey: What Wouldn't I Give?

"Am I a role model for gay men? I don't set out to be that. I've never made an issue out of my sexuality and I do straight roles. But I get letters from young people who've just come out, and they say they like the fact that I'm not overtly gay. For me that's just the norm - it's how I live my life - and because I came out early but my success is quite recent, I've never had to sneak around or go through the big 'open the closet' moment. I've never had to say, 'Please don't ask me about that.' It would be exhausting to have to be so furtive. That must be horrible."

Russell Tovey in the Sunday Express.

Fagburn may be going out on a limb here, but I would quite happily "do" - or even gaymarry - Big Ears.

2 comments:

  1. He's lovely, isn't he?
    I was in the same room as him once. True story!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw him walking into the G-A-Y Bar once.
      The waves just parted... *SIGH*

      Delete