Sunday 21 April 2013

Rupert Everett: Unvicious Old Queen

"Sex has passed me by. It's over! I've spent most of my adult life, since the age of 10, thinking almost exclusively about sex, and getting it, or recovering from it. But it's all smoke and mirrors to me now...
"Sex isn't really over. I'm just not motivated by it any more, and I used to be motivated by it purely. I think that happens to a man; it's part of a midlife crisis. But it's been quite nice, in a way, because I do lots of other things instead. Since it stopped, that major driving force, I've felt much calmer."

Rupert Everett interviewed in The Observer.

Even though he's an annoying posh gay, I have a begrudging respect for Rupert's ability to annoy even more annoying posh gaybores.
The outrage over him saying he thought gay marriage was "a waste of time" was totes hilair.
Though, disappointingly, he doesn't say anything very controversial here.

2 comments:

  1. "Totes Hilair"?

    I know what filmic podcasts you listen to.

    But the secret lovechild of Kenny Everett is right. How many times have you caught youself thinking while doing sex: "I'm bored. I'd much rather be doing something exciting. Like doing sex. Oh."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, mister, are totes hilair!

    x

    ReplyDelete