Sunday 21 April 2013

Fagburn: Political Prisoner

Fagburn is proud to report he spent this afternoon detained at Hollingbury Police Station after being arrested protesting the racist EDL's March For England in Brighton this morning.
I was fined £80 as I - and I quote from my penalty notice - "USED WORDS "FUCK OFF YOU FAT NAZI" IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND IN THE PRESENCE OF PERSONS LIKELY TO BE CAUSED ALARM & DISTRESS".
I shall, but of course, be writing my prison diaries.
¡No Pasarán!

PS I heartily recommend their vegetarian chilli - and the "groin search", it's been a while since a good looking fella touched me down there - but was disappointed when I asked for something to read and all they had was Thursday's Metro which was all about that fucking funeral.
Actually, that's kinda the extent of my prison diaries - I just took the opportunity to have a nice nap.
My hopes for being this century's Jean Genet now seem to be cruelly dashed. 

9 comments:

  1. FIGHT THE POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I presume it was the word 'fat' that caused the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I tried to get out of the coppers, but, sadly, to no avail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is true by the way, and not as some suspected me being "sarcastic" again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing that the march goes ahead but you shouting that was deemed offensive.
    Anyway, well done, Fagburn.
    Glad you've done your bird and are out of the slammer now, though. You realise The Sun would now refer to you as a "lag"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read that the EDL mistook Brighton Pavilion for a mosque.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "So that mosque is in Britain Jesus Christ the size on it!"

    You couldn't make it up etc etc.

    http://bit.ly/15AmZq0

    ReplyDelete
  8. *That* picture?! You winding me up?!

    ReplyDelete