Saturday 20 October 2012

Thought For The Day: Derren Brown

"I didn't go out drinking, wasn't going to the gym, and that whole [gay] world I didn't fit into. That feeling of alienation can turn into an envy, and it becomes an issue. Sexuality is often tied in with something you feel you lack in yourself and look for in others."

Interview in The Guardian

I so like Derren Brown.
And yes, when you hear - or read - "anti-gay" gay men slagging off other gay men it usually is a sign of envy and/or class prejudice, against all those "dreadful queens" who are looking sexy, having sex and having far more fun than they are.
Some posh cunts have made a career out of pedaling this crap.
Can you believe it?
Many of us don't feel we really fit in, only a fascist would try and turn it into an ideology. 
Thankfully, the days when you could get any old gay Uncle Tom guff ("Gay men are awful, I know, I'm one...") printed in the broadsheets have long-since passed.
Fuck 'em.

1 comment: