Thursday 26 July 2012

Private Eye: Homophobes!

Sir,
It is evident of the amount of respect I have for your esteemed organ that I shook my head and sighed upon seeing the cover for Private Eye 1318. Are we still really using gay jokes in 2012 as a cheap alternative to truly cutting edge satire? It doesn't even look anything like the act being suggested to lend it any semblance of humour. I had assumed that as well-educated folk you might be able to rise above such crass and shallow jokes but perhaps you still enjoy tittering at the mention of fags and boarding school?
Please grow up. I do not buy Private Eye for its fart and poo jokes.

David Ruddock.

Letter to Private Eye.
Eh?
I can't think of any gay sex act the above photo resembles - and I like to think of myself as something of an expert.  

No comments:

Post a Comment