Friday 13 July 2012

Newsnight: Just Like Eddie

Checking my blog stats at the close of play yesterday, I noticed a small yet intriguing surge towards this old post about Radio 4's Eddie Mair.
But for why?
Eddie - one of Fagburn's most favourite people - had presented Newsnight for the first time last night.
My hunch is that many people having discovered him for the first time, as you would, Googled three little words; "Eddie Mair Gay?"
Like anyone needs to ask.
His relaxed, affable, non-shouty style went down very well, even the usually anti-gaylord Guido Fawkes approved.
Guido reckons Eddie could be being lined up to take over from Paxman permanently.
Let us hope so.
If you want to see why, Eddie Mair is presenting Newsnight again tonight.
Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I was goggling while watching - only pissed that I have to watch the sod as well as listen, I was searching Eddie Mair cunt - but Google kept on correcting it to Eddie Mair gay - either way I got your your great blog again x

    ReplyDelete