Monday 11 June 2012

Slavoj Žižek: Cock

"Most people think I'm making jokes, exaggerating – but no, I'm not. It's not that. First I tell jokes, then I'm serious. No, the art is to bring the serious message into the forum of jokes."
Two years ago his front teeth came out.
"My son knows I have a good friend; none of us is gay, just good friends. So when he saw me without teeth, he said: 'I know why.' My son! He was 10! You know what he told me? Think, associate, in the dirtiest way."
I think I can guess.
"Yes! Sucking! He said my friend complained that my teeth were in the way."
Žižek roars with laughter, great gales of paternal pride.
"And you know what was tragicomic? After he told me this, he said: 'Father, did I tell this joke well?'"

Slavoj Žižek talking to The Guardian.
As long as people on the left think this charlatan's a radical we'll never get to communism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment