Sunday 3 June 2012

Mrs Tom Daley: Screaming, Girls!


If anyone out there fancies applying for the vacancy of Mrs Tom, what does he look for in a girlfriend?
“Personality is the most important. She’s got to be fun, up for a laugh and have a ticket for the banter bus.
“The girls I’ve been with before have mainly been brunettes and olive-skinned, but I’m not picky! Just as long as they’ve got a nice personality, are nice-looking and around my age. Or older.”

Tom Daley, The Sun.
I find it hard to believe he hasn't got a girlfriend already.
What's that, Tom?
“I’m doing so much training at the moment, I don’t need the pressure of feeling like I have to go and see my girlfriend and do this and that,
“So yes, I’m single. I don’t have any time for a serious relationship because there aren’t enough hours in the day."

2 comments:

  1. I've found it particularly difficult to find girls with a ticket for the banter bus, I must.

    Two things: I fucking hate it now they've started asking him these sorts of specific questions.
    And why the fuck did they photoshop his photo???
    He looks like he's made of plastic or something. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denial ain't just a river in Africa.

    ReplyDelete