Sunday 3 June 2012

Bilderberg 2012: Young Man With A Horn

Collin Abramowicz is 22, and comes from a background soaked in sports: "My stepfather watches baseball, my father watches football, all my friends are obsessed with sports. I used to do wrestling at school, but now my priorities have shifted. You cannot get passionate about something when you're being deceived. They're magicians – they are doing something with one hand while you're watching the other. Sport is a distraction."
From what? "How about the NDAA? Or how about HR658? Why does the government want to put 30,000 surveillance drones in the sky by 2020?'

That's Collin pictured above with the horn - one of a number of protesters at this year's Bilderberg meeting who spoke to The Guardian.
I picked out Collin cause I like the cut of his jib.


PS Stephen Green "of" Christian Voice also fears Bilderberg 2012's meeting of the secret rulers of the world, noting this year; "The UK’s gay mafia is well represented with Peter, Lord Mandelson, who is now Chairman of ‘Global Counsel’, whatever that is, and Nick Boles, MP, a member of David Cameron’s kitchen cabinet and a good friend of modernisers Boris Johnson and Francis Maude." Tremble!

No comments:

Post a Comment