Saturday 9 October 2010

Thought For The Day: Boy George

"I'm not a bitch. I'm not mean-spirited. Yes, I can chuck out a one-liner when my back's against the wall, but what I've said in the past doesn't represent me. A few years ago I looked at what I've said and thought, 'My God, that's all I do. They're wheeling me out to be bitchy.'"

Boy George, 49, finally realises how the press works. Wheeled out again in The Daily Mail - and in the Femail section, natch.
Good to see you back, free and singing, sir.

2 comments:

  1. Boy George has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard.
    Pentonville Blues.

    Good to hear that he's doing so well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does have a much under-rated voice.
    One of the most telling things is the Band Aid documentary, where he turns up a day late and opens his lungs - amazing.

    I think he's been trying to avoid the Here & Now circuit, so money may be tight.

    ReplyDelete