Tuesday 12 October 2010

Eminem Vs Anderson Cooper: Whatever

Eminem was gentled prodded by Anderson Cooper on US show 60 Minutes last night.
Mr Mathers was thrown slightly on the defensive due to the current shitstorm following the spate of gay teen suicides over there.
"That word was thrown around so much, you know? 'Faggot' was, like, it was thrown around constantly, to each other, like in battling, you know what I mean?"... I don't have any problem with nobody, you know what I mean. Like, I'm just whatever."
Whatever.
The poor diddums also tried to paint himself as the victim, part of a persecuted majority.
"I felt like I was being attacked. Is it because of the colour of my skin? Is it because of that you are paying more attention? Because there are certain rappers that do and say the same thing that I'm saying and you don't hear anyone saying anything about that. I didn't just invent saying offensive things."
You can watch it thanks to Towleroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment