Friday 15 October 2010

Perez Hilton: No More Mr Nasty Gay

Bullying fat-fighting pointless fame slut Perez Hilton says he's going to stop being nasty about celebrities.
Good for him.
"I'm going to do things differently on my website than I have in the past. I'm not going to call people nasty nicknames. I'm not going to go the mean route. I'm going to force myself to be funnier or smarter."
The recent gay teen suicides was Perez's Pauline moment; "From now on I really want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem," he told Ellen DeGeneres.
"I don't want to be a bully. I don't want to be called a bully."
So presumably he'll stop outing gay celebs, and posting private photos of them at it.
Fine.
But isn't this like Amazon saying they're going to stop selling books?
Then what is point?

No comments:

Post a Comment