Thursday 7 October 2010

Prince Saud Murder Trial: Colour-Coded Pants Clue


Prince Saud, 34, described his companion to the police as a “friend”, but another hotel employee said Mr Abdulaziz, 32, was “like a slave”.
Details of the pair’s living arrangements emerged during the second day of the prince’s murder trial at the Old Bailey.
Mr Dobromir, who has worked at the Landmark for 18 months, said he helped the two men move their belongings from one room to another and carried rails of clothing.
He claimed they hung up their clothes in colour-coded order on hangers he brought to the room.
“I would describe them as a gay couple," he said. "I had the impression they were in a relationship.
“I do not think heterosexual men would have given such importance to hanging their pants.
“I am gay and I have a big feeling as who is gay and who is not."
Referring to Mr Abdulaziz, he added: “It was impossible not to notice that he was homosexual.”

From today's Daily Telegraph.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, this is hysterical.

    "I have a big feeling as who is gay and who is not." I hope Mr Abdulaziz is cute. If not, he just sounds pointlessly silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was convicted this week...

    ReplyDelete