Saturday 17 March 2012

Gay Marriage: 'Bloated Bureaucrats In Brussels To Blame' UKIP

'I bumped into the gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell a few days ago. “Why now?” I asked. Smiling, he told me that it was because he had a case going to the European Court of Human Rights. Of course, stupid me, why didn’t I think of that? There just had to be a European angle.
'I went off and found it, on Peter’s EqualLove website. My legal advice on his case was this. “The case is well-argued and, knowing the politicisation of the ECHR and its general drift, it is almost definitely going to win...
'It has been with the court since last year. The fact that Cameron has suddenly taken up this cause, which has not really been on the horizon at all, suggests that the case is heading towards an imminent hearing and his legal advice is the same as mine.'

Nigel Farage, UKIP leader, writing in the Daily Express.
UKIP are opposed to gay marriage, natch.
Both Pink News and Pink Paper have recently given these "Brownshirts In Blazers" space to put their shitty case.

No comments:

Post a Comment