Monday 13 August 2012

Fagburn: Sorry

There's not much interesting going on right now - well, there's lots going on, obviously, just not stuff to comment on here - but it's the height of the Silly Season so the papers are even more news-free than normal.
And I can't even talk about the diving anymore.
I'll try to keep posting daily, I just don't want to bore you.
I'm also bit pissed off about stuff in general - yes, even more than usual - so I'll try to spare you my bile.
Go to the beach, read a book, I hope you get shagged...

x

4 comments:

  1. Ralph G taking that picture - didn't know he was a photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photo-journalist.

      You never bore the....three of us :D

      Delete
    2. When shall we three meet again?

      x

      Delete
  2. Next time I check to see if my comment was posted?

    ReplyDelete