Monday 20 August 2012

Clicktivism: Political Retards


In Moscow, Pride marches have just been banned for 100 years. Anti-gay activists are using the Russian government's gay gag laws to sue Madonna for $10,000,000 because she spoke up for the LGBT community. And punk band Pussy Riot has been sentenced to 2 years in prison for their musical protest – deemed "homosexual propaganda." 
Add your voice to the international outcry against Putin before he attends the September United Nations Leaders meeting in New York...

Allout.org

Oh crap, how politically retarded would you have to be to think signing an e-petition is going to make any difference?
President Putin, see my online signature and tremble!
No wonder the world's fucked. 

PS And there's an error in every one of the charges above - well done.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the petition link. I've just signed it, and I hope others will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality blipped and the old "Eastern bloc" reappeared somehow, somewhen, along with magnificent examples of the old Cold War style gangsters. Oops, I mean, politicians, respectable, intelligent world-class politicians, that's what I meant, not gangsters at all. No, no, Putin nice man, Putin good. Damn, the not-so-secret not-police are closing in on me now. See? See how enthusiastic I am gentlemen? Put-tin! Pu-tin! All hail Peron! Peron! I mean Pu-tin! Pu-tin! ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you at least *try* to find a word other than 'retard'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Point taken - I meant it in the literal sense, though.

      Delete