Saturday 27 November 2010

Alan Partridge: "A Fairly Robust Hatred Of The Gay Community"

"I will be the first person to throw my hands up and say in the past, circa 1983, I developed a fairly robust hatred of the gay community - but that was before I met Dale Winton. And I realised I had absolutely nothing to worry about. The man was a perfect gentleman. I actually spent three days at The Earls Court Boatshow with Dale Winton... and Paul O'Grady and Noel Edmonds - he's not gay but you get the picture.
"You know if you told me 25 years ago that I would be talking about rigid inflatable holes with Dale Winton I would probably have spat at you.
"Do you know any jokes about gays?"

From the hilarious internet-only Alan Partridge's Mid-Morning Matters, Episode 4.
Shame this return to comedy form is pushing some pissy lager...

No comments:

Post a Comment