Wednesday 20 August 2014

Sam Smith: Bizarre

Tasteful reference to the sinking of the Belgrano there.
Sam Smith is 'special guest editor' of today's Bizarre showbiz column in The Sun!

Well, when I say 'special guest editor', I mean 'had his photo taken with section editor, Dan Wooton', obvs.

Here's our Sam and Dan looking at a computer screen - wonder if it's turned on?


Sam remembers meeting Kim Kardashian; 'I shat my pants'.

Sam says he really likes Justin Bieber's style; 'I LOVE Justin’s pink shoes. I really want them!'

And Sam and Dan take part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!

Hahaha.

Wonder if they'd like to take part in the Fagburn Can Of Petrol And A Lit Match Challenge?

PS Did you catch Sam's dating do's and don'ts in yesterday's Metro?

BLOCKED!
No offence to people who go on Tinder but I just feel like it’s ruining romance, I really do.

‘We’re losing the art of conversation and being able to go and speak to people and you’re swiping people.

‘From my experience the most beautiful people I’ve been on dates with are the dumbest, so why would I swipe people who are “unattractive” when I could potentially fall in love with them? Stop Tinder and Grindr!’


It would be churlish to point out here that Mr Smith is not exactly much of a looker, is she?

• And here's a boring profile of the witless singer, who no-one actually calls 'the male Adele', in The Observer. He's always been out, y'know...

2 comments:

  1. Without the bizarre haircut, he's actually nice looking. And I really don't think you should be judging people on their looks. What he says about Tinder and Grindr makes sense. But if you spend all day on Twitter, making superficial comments in 140 characters, maybe you can't see how pathetic it all is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a clue who either of these people are.

    ReplyDelete