Friday 17 January 2014

Jeremy Clarkson: Half Right

In perhaps the least shocking news ever, Jeremy Clarkson has been forced to apologise for offending an entire group of people.

The Top Gear presenter came under fire for posting an image of himself asleep on a plane next to a piece of white paper with the words ‘gay c**t’ scrawled onto it.'

The famously acerbic TV personality then shared the image on his Twitter account alongside the caption: "Sadly, I fell asleep on the plane."

After attracting a barrage of protesting tweets, the 53-year-old removed the message, posting instead: "I have deleted my last tweet and would like to apologise profusely to anyone who I upset while I was asleep."


Well done to all responsible media who put an asterix in the word 'cunt' and blurred the photo.
It's good to know some people still think of the children and any readers of a nervous disposition.
Mr Clarkson is 53. 

Thanks to @chris_billett x

No comments:

Post a Comment