Thursday 22 October 2015

Sam Smith: Speaks (Rubbish)

"I want to be a spokesperson. I want to be a figure in the gay community, who speaks for gay men. I sell records in countries where gay men get killed and that’s a big thing for me, because maybe one person in that country will pick up my album, realise it’s by a gay artist, and it might change their opinion."

NME.

'I was just about to go out and kill a queer when I realised Sam Smith was a gay artist and the scales just fell from my eyes!'

Oh Sam, please let us know when this self-appointed 'spokesperson' has something interesting to say.

And spare us your 'fucked-up gay conservatism'.

The Sun - LOL!
PS A breathless Gay Star News inform us; 'Sam is the first gay person to ever record a theme for a James Bond theme [sic]...' Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't someone organise a boycott of all gay celebrities so that we are spared the drivel spouting from these "spokespeople"?

    ReplyDelete