Tuesday 27 October 2015

Marc Jacobs: Sometimes Enjoys Sex Non-Shocker

‘Yup. I’m gay. Sometimes I enjoy sex. Sometimes! #stillonlyhuman #callmemarc #yourstotry…maybe.’

Marc Jacobs' Instagram.

Posted after reports online such as; 'the single designer hosted an orgy over the weekend with up to 10 people, whom he invited via Grindr.'

Marc also posted; 'If you were a real writer and not the parasite feeding off of the successes and failures of others I wouldn’t bother writing my thoughts here. I do feel sorry for you. Please know you are in my prayers. I hope you will someday find something, somewhere that gives you pleasure…and not at another’s expense. Should that moment happen for you, please don’t thank me. I only wish the best for everyone. Even you. Sincerely and disrespectfully, Marc (Jacobs). #lethimwhoiswithoutsincastthefirststone #youwannacomeforme'

Funny, even most Mail Online readers think this is no biggy.


Of course, the nuns and nerds who write for the gay media queued up to say they thought MJ's response was SPECTACULAR, INCREDIBLE, PRETTY EPIC, HILARIOUS!!! etc.

Even though this is about one of those ('alleged') chemsex parties they're usually demonising and shaming.

Irony, stupidity or hypocrisy?

I'll let you, dear reader, decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment