Friday 9 August 2013

Russia: A Little Outburst Of Collective Insanity

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil...

"But we must do something!"
"So let's do something stupid."
"Shall we be hysterical?
How's being hysterical and hypocritical with you?"
"Fine by me - Russia Russia Russia bad bad bad bing bang bong."
"I feel so much better now, 
thank you."

Probably best if I log off for a bit - lest I get arrested under the new anti-trolling law.
Tell me when the fever's ended.
Oh the despair!
The utter, utter despair.
Bye.

Man is a rational animal. So at least I have been told.
Throughout a long life I have searched diligently for evidence in favour of this statement. So far, I have not had the good fortune to come across it...

Bertrand Russell, An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment