Saturday 13 July 2013

Patrick Smugtwit: On The Gay Weather

So, we finally have some hot weather!
Good.
I'm going to have a barbecue with my famous friends Julian and Sebastian - I like saying I have friends.
Not that I'm insecure and neurotic or anything.
But stop and think, like what I do, how would people feel if their Sun was gay?
What about if their gay Sun was in Zimbabwe?
They wouldn't like it not one bit - there's only one word for this... HOMEOPHOBIOPATHY!
And it must stop!
So sign an online petition.

• Thanks Patrick, once more we are dazzled by your political acumen and intellect.

6 comments:

  1. So cruel. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick, once more we are dazzled by your political acumen and intellect.

    And yours, Fagburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fucking funny. And, I agree, so true.
    You're a fucking brilliant satirist, Fagburn. Sincerely.
    Great satire. And a gifted, passionate writer.
    I know the published world, books, magazines, etc is a fucking immoral world. But for fucks sake, Richard - get back inside.
    THE ENEMY WITHIN!!!!
    I've said this to you so many times, I know, but you should be read by as many people as possible. You really should.
    Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. I know what good writing is and I know how valuable you are, both in terms of your attitude and convictions, but also the quality of your talent.
    Get back out there, please.
    (unless there's a possibility the immorality of most of these publications and the cunts might grind you down - in which case, look after yourself and your sanity first)
    Much love, "my friend" (I know you hate that :p )
    Your pal and admirer, Darren

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, sorry about this, Richard.
      I meant every word and still do, but I was a bit drunk and obviously overly icky in my sentiment.
      Sorry anyway.
      Again, I mean every word but Jesus, talk about kissing bum kissing.
      x

      Delete
  4. They wouldn't like it not one bit - there's only one word for this... HOMEOPHOBIOPATHY!

    Strange, the word was HOMEOPATHY in the Google cached version of the website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the latter was funnierererer.
      x

      Delete