Saturday 13 July 2013

Gay Rap: Clap Trap

Wow, no-one's ever done that before.
Apart from all the other 127,023 articles.
The moment I wake up, before I put on my make-up, I say a little prayer that someone has written another thing about gay rappers.
IS IT THE LAST TABOO???
IS THIS THE MOST BORING ARTICLE EVER WRITTEN??
Is there anything interesting left to say about this?
Evidently not.
I'm just thrilled to mintballs by the seeming incongruity of a gay rapper - not to mention the usual in-no-way racist subtext that black people must hate The Gays.
Anyway, let's interview some inconsequential people you've never heard of!
In summary: "Frank Ocean #sobrave Missy Elliot probably a lesbian will there ever be a rainbow blah blah blah who do I send my invoice to?"
Editor: "Well, that's this week's patronising and predictable coverage about both gay men and black people done in one fell swoop. Phew!"
Zzzzz....

Update: Didn't know when I typed this the Guardian Guide thought this Ryvita-slight piece warranted putting on the front cover - have changed the image.
I think only a homo-clueless straight person could think this unoriginal fluff was of any interest to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment