Wednesday 31 July 2013

Boycott: Stop Eating American Cupcakes!

There comes a time when it's time to say "Enough is enough".
That time is now!
American homophobia must stop.
Now!
Boy, am I pissed about this.
Gay marriage still illegal in 37 states.
Gay men are still being arrested for "crimes against nature"
Gay adoption banned.
It's legal to sack a worker for being gay in 29 states.
Bradley Manning imprisoned for life.
Gay teen suicides seem to never end.
Queerbashing in New York is on the rise.
The Westboro Baptist Church won't shut up.
The Republican Party is in hock to anti-gay Evangelists.
Radio talk shows are dominated by homophobic loons.
Yet they hold up Hilary Clinton - an unconvicted war criminal - as some kind of "gay icon"
The last season of Glee wasn't very good.
And don't even get me started on Lady Gaga.
Enough!
We must make a stand.
Now!
What can we do to oppose this hate-filled homophobic sham democracy where political power is in the hands of a few mega-rich oligarchs?
STOP EATING AMERICAN CUPCAKES!!
I REPEAT STOP EATING AMERICAN CUPCAKES!
Remember - even if you weren't eating them before - this pointless gesture could change the world.


2 comments:

  1. I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin.
    I'm now not certain whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else realize such precise approximately
    my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Look into my weblog :: social bookmark

    ReplyDelete