Thursday 30 May 2013

Thought For The Day: Kelly Osbourne

"I loved Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realised she's a great big hypocrite. Don't say, 'When you see bullying intervene.' While letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. Your bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did , you'd stand up for it more than you do."

Kelly Osbourne interviewed by Cosmopolitan, quoted in The Mirror.
Anyone who slates the one-woman idiotfest that is Lady Gaga is a friend of mine...

Update: Also do not miss the thoughtful thoughts of the gay one from Union J on gay marriage! Wow.

Update2: Peter Robinson on Pop Star Twitter wars - and how Zayn from One Direction's mum has waded into the fray! 

Update3: And Max from The Wanted says on TV Louis from 1D might be gay!!! 
Exciting times, dudes.

4 comments:

  1. re the Wanted/One Direction twitter feud thing: I've got a feeling one of the members of The Wanted is a gayer, so them (the other members) trying to mock Louis for being gay is shitty on that level, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of them's deffo got a gay face, but unlike "1D" I can never remember their names.

      Delete
  2. That Update 2 link seems to be David and George, not Pop Star Twitter wars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, apologies - hopefully now corrected.

      Just be thankful I didn't post anything from my "personal collection" by mistake.

      x

      Delete