Friday 31 May 2013

The Onion: Baby Goes With Homosexuality

EDMOND, OK—Following weeks of deliberation during which he carefully considered what sort of life he wanted for himself, 4-month-old baby Nathan Reynolds announced Wednesday that he had decided to be homosexual.
“I thought about it for a long time,” said Reynolds, who took into account both how his peers would view him and how he would be treated by society at large before determining his sexual orientation. “I weighed the pros and cons of homosexuality, and ultimately I decided that it was the right thing for me...”

The Onion.
Warning: Ends up repeating the same joke to make a not very convincing point about The Gays being "Born This Way".

5 comments:

  1. If you flick the baby pic up and down fast enough it looks like a pair of boobies.
    Does anyone else see this? :/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I still prefer that line in Weekend when Glen describes telling his parents that he's gay:

    "Nature or nurture, it's YOUR fault. So deal with it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie Burchill once said she didn't know if her success was down to "nature, nurture or Nietzsche."

      Delete
  3. Just noticed the time stamp on my previous comment. God, what a sad gay person I am, posting things like that at 6.15 in the morning when I ought to be trying to find my way home after a night in Vauxhall ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have pretended you were sending it from your iPhone.

      Delete