Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fagburn: Mao For Now!

There's bum-all in the papers etc worth commenting on today, so Fagburn will concentrate on refining his major work about the fusion of Mao-Wittgenstein thought with gay characteristics, while listening to Cornelius Cardew.
Fuck you.

"There's no point in having a revolution if we don't shoot the bastards afterwards" - Chairman Mo.

"I don't care about kings and their castles, I don't care about pieces of gold, all I know is that I'm in the middle. [There's a reader, a writer and a middle man], there's a winner and a loser and a middle man. A hammer and a sickle and a sick old man..." - Comrade Neon Neon Feltrinelli.

"This heaven gives me migraine" - Jiang Qing.  

"It is humiliating to have to appear like an empty tube which is simply inflated by a mind" - Senior Cadre Kenneth Williams [Revisionist].

"Oh, what's the bloody point?" - Ludwig Wittgenstein. 

2 comments:

  1. My publisher wants it ready for the Christmas market, but I can't see me finishing it til 2066, tbh.

    ReplyDelete