Tuesday 21 May 2013

Norman Tebbit: And Why Not?

"I said to a minister I know: have you thought this through? Because you’re doing the law of succession, too.
“When we have a queen who is a lesbian and she marries another lady and then decides she would like to have a child and someone donates sperm and she gives birth to a child, is that child heir to the throne?
“It’s like one of my colleagues said: we’ve got to make these same sex marriages available to all.
“It would lift my worries about inheritance tax because maybe I’d be allowed to marry my son. Why not?"

Norman Tebbit speaking to the Big Issue.
He also uses a four-letter word - too disgusting to be mentioned on a family-orientated blog - the evil potty-mouthed cunt.

PS For the record, despite the yawnsome hoo-ha, it's not clear here if the "marry my son" line is by Stormin' Norman or his colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment