Sunday 18 September 2011

Thought For The Day: Jane Lynch

"You're not going to change people's minds about bullying and homophobia. But you can tend to the people who are at the brunt of people's abuse or neglect. That's what Glee does. Hang in there, it gets better. Look for your people. You gotta find your people, just like those kids found glee club. I'm thrilled to be part of it. It's very empowering...
"Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything out here in Hollywood. Ellen [DeGeneres] and Melissa Etheridge and Rosie O'Donnell – everybody before me who had the courage to stand up and say: "America, you love me, but I'm also gay" – I love that they did that. It made it easy for me. But here I know tons of gay people, so when you get out there and you hear about people suffering at the hands of homophobia, it's shocking."

Jane Lynch in The Observer Magazine.

• The new series of Glee is on Thursdays on Sky 1 from September 22nd. But why not just watch it illegally on the internet instead?

1 comment:

  1. "But why not just watch it illegally on the internet instead?"

    A decision made all the easier by the fact you can now only watch it on Sky1.

    ReplyDelete