Sunday 18 September 2011

Johann Hari: His Part In His Downfall

The last time I saw Johann Hari, we were in a very racy gay club in Vauxhall.
"Hey babe!" Johann said.
He - as per - was dancing like a dervish, as the notorious drug dealers spun around us singing 'Who Will Buy?' from Oliver! and flashing their illegal - some may say deadly - wares.
"Have you noticed how the obvious drug dealers in the gay clubs are selling more crystal meth these days? I certainly have," he said.
"I am going to write an article about this subject because I know so very much about it. I'm never out of the gay clubs, me! Ecstasy! Wooh! Wooh! Bit of an expert on this whole illegal drugs thing - even though I say so myself..."
"But Johann," I spluttered. "You may be making a fool of yourself in the long run by regurgitating such lies and aiding hegemony. What if you get found out?"
But this was clearly Johann's natural environment.
At least he's not making all this crap about drugs up as he goes along.
I didn't like to ask him about it at the time...

Fin.

3 comments:

  1. I can't help but feel you're just gloating in the downfall of a fellow gay.
    Whatever happened to sisterhood? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as I started out arguing against that, clearly no

    http://www.fagburn.com/2011/09/johann-hari-apology.html

    If you're being ironic... maybe piss off?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ironic. :)
    I shall now piss off for the night

    xx

    "He - as per - was dancing like a dervish, as the notorious drug dealers spun around us singing 'Who Will Buy?' from Oliver! and flashing their illegal - some may say deadly - wares."

    Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete