Sunday 20 December 2015

Xmas Silly Season: Zoe Balls

THE boyband singer behind that kiss with Strictly star ZOE BALL has revealed he is bisexual.

The married TV presenter, 45, caused showbiz shockwaves after she was pictured in a steamy embrace with 22-year-old TAYTAY STARHZ.

Rumours that he might not be that into girls started circulating after the snog at gay Soho nightclub Freedom in the early hours of Thursday.


 Last night TayTay told us: “I am bisexual. However I do not feel my sexuality defines me as a person. I’m proud of who I am and so are my family.” 

Word also reaches us that Zoe – married to DJ FATBOY SLIM – believes she was set-up by the wannabe star and is at the centre of a mean publicity stunt.

A source revealed: “Zoe is mortified the kiss has attracted such attention.

“She was very drunk and believes TayTay took advantage of her friendly nature.“He grabbed her while she was on the dancefloor and launched himself at her. TayTay’s friend was conveniently standing by with a camera.”

The Sun On Sunday.

I love this line so much I think you should read it again; 'Rumours that he might not be that into girls started circulating after the snog at gay Soho nightclub Freedom in the early hours of Thursday.'

And that name again... TayTay Starhz!!!

Fagburn has a feeling we'll never hear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment