Saturday 21 June 2014

Gareth Williams: Startling New Lack Of Evidence!

The Sun.

How many times?

It's only the 'perfect murder' in that there is not a shred of evidence that Williams was murdered.

Nor any motive any rational non-tinfoil-hat-wearing person would believe.

There's absolutely no evidence Lord Lucan was abducted by aliens either, does that mean it's the 'perfect alien abduction'?

He most likely just fancied getting off by getting in a sports bag but couldn't get out again.

End of.

5 comments:

  1. The problem is that someone locking themselves in a sports bag to have a wank is just too bonkers to be feasible in the human imagimanation. It's easier to think he was iced by evil entities with a taste for the dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, fr one, find it quite feasible that an evil entity (Russian-Mossad-Al Qaeda sleeper, obvs) went round his flat, pretending he just wanted to know where he bought his curtains, then said; 'Oh look, I've bought a big sports holdall with me! I wonder if a human could fit in it. Why don't you pop in it then I'll scarper.'

      Delete
    2. Have you - or has anyone you know - ever locked yourself in a bag to have a cheeky fap???

      Delete
    3. Actually, I might try this later.
      I don't have a holdall, though. I'll have to shut myself in a drawer...

      Delete
    4. My ex-boyfriend was really into having a stranglewank. Well, when I say 'ex' I mean 'deceased', obvs.

      Delete