Thursday 9 June 2011

Ronan Parke: The Interview!

The Sun today has the interview everyone wants to read;
'BGT Ronan Parke: The nasty lies really upset me... I hate bullying'
"In his first in-depth interview since he was branded a stooge and came second, the 12-year-old singer said: "I was really upset - I hate bullying.""
You can say that again...
It does look like that widely circulated email from an "anonymous" blogger probably was by-and-large pants.
Simon Cowell secretly signing poor Ronan "two years ago" does seem daft when he'd have so many talent show hopefuls to play with in the meantime - and he's not well known for showing long-term commitment to his acts, is he?
And Ronan's "shock defeat" on Saturday does look like an anti-Cowell vote - shame.
Cowell claims to be calling in the cops.
The Sun only lightly touches on the email's "cruel personal slurs" about Ro.
But they do give a pretty hefty plug for the upcoming Britain's Got Talent tour.
Though; "Rumours circulated this week it may be scrapped because of poor ticket sales but were yesterday flatly denied."
But there is some good news; "The show takes in London's O2 Arena, which has thrilled Ronan.
"He said: "It is my dream to perform at the O2 Arena. I have seen Beyonce and Lady GaGa there and now I am going to be on the same stage which is amazing."
Bless.
Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment