Wednesday 29 June 2011

Louis Walsh: Bollocks

"I have been informed by An Garda Síochána [The Irish police] that I am now no longer under investigation. I have robustly maintained from the outset that this alleged incident did not occur.
"While I obviously welcome today’s confirmation from the Garda that the matter has been dropped I remain outraged that this story ran in the first place in The Sun and I have instructed my libel lawyer to vigorously pursue legal action against the paper.
"I have no intention of letting this matter rest until I have received total and absolute vindication. This has been a hugely distressing time for me but I would like to thank all my friends and colleagues for their support and I am now just looking forward to getting back to work."

Louis Walsh. I hope he does.
Here is The Sun's first story;
'Louis Walsh probed over ‘sex attack on man in loo'.
My thoughts are with Louis and his wife at this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment