Sunday 17 April 2011

Lil B: I'm Gay

"I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in Hip Hop. Ya'll heard it first. And I'ma just show you that words don't mean shit. I'ma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right.
"Now I'ma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in Hip Hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons, I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and shit... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy."

Lil B announces his - alleged - new album title live onstage at Coachella.
More and watch it here.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of him.
    Maybe he realised the publicity he got after threatening to rape Kanye West was more than he ever had and decided to run with it?

    ReplyDelete