Tuesday 8 March 2011

Census 2011: No Thank You

Fagburn got his census form today.
He will not be filling it in.
Nor we will he be joining in Amy Lamé's request we state one's religion as "lesbian" - though Fagburn approves.
Nor will he put "I have no religion" in that box, as the British Humanist Association argues - of which Fagburn also approves.
Fagburn shall instead just write across the envelope; "I want no part in your Lockheed Martin state snoopery, my life is none of your business - RETURN TO SENDER".
And return it to sender.

4 comments:

  1. That's just stupid. It's actually illegal to do that, pointless and childish.

    All of the other options make, at least, some kind of point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of defecating on mine and then sending it back.
    That's probably illegal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I shall make my point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've sent it back - with the bit on the envelope about how I have to fill it in "by law" circled.
    You're not beating me that easily The Man!!!

    ReplyDelete