Monday 16 November 2015

Gays In The News: The My Little Pony Collector

A MY Little Pony Fan is so obsessed he has forked out a whopping £12,000 on toys and outfits.

Bonkers Ian Taylor, 32, has spent almost five years collecting merchandise from the kids’ TV show.

His home is packed with expensive pony collectables which cost up to £80 each.

And he even has a custom-made pony suit to dress up in.

“Whenever I tell people I’m into My Little Pony they always look at me like I’m a bit strange and say that it’s for little girls.

“But that’s completely not the case. Loads of adults love it too.”

Ian has more than 300 figurines of individual ponies including his favourite, Twilight Sparkle.

He added: “I love Twilight Sparkle because I can relate to the character. She teaches that you need to believe in yourself and follow your heart.” ...

“I was first attracted to it because the animation was so good – I’m a dress and costume maker too, so it played to that." ...
Daily Star.

Fagburn has no idea if 'Single Ian' is actually gay or nay, it's just a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment