Saturday 16 November 2013

FT Weekend: Another Week, Another Gay

“The body can be political, too. And I think the way people chose to dress was, for a lot of us, the only way we could express how we felt, and that seemed a very important part of what I was doing. Because it’s a visual art. How could you deny that what people wear means something?"

Michael Clark is this week's almost obligatory fag in FT Weekend.

PS And there's some rather entertaining poovery in today's Guardian Review with Brian Sewell on What I See In The Mirror, and Terry Eagleton reviewing Morrisey's Autobiography - which I'm maintaining is a massive piss-take, and an example of Professor Eagleton's wonderfully Wildean wit.
(The photo of MC above is by Mozza's "friend", Jake Walters, coincidentally).
The Independent has a very long profile of "Strictly Come Dancing's Mr Nasty", Craig Revel Horwood - which I couldn't be bothered to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment