Sunday 28 August 2011

Torchwood: Ban This Filth!

'It's supposed to be sci-fi, not sex-fi: Hundreds of viewers complain to BBC over 'pointless' gay scenes in Torchwood.'

The Mail On Sunday


Dear The BBC,

I would like to complain in the strongest possible terms about the gay sex scenes in this week's Torchwood.
You couldn't see any cock.
I was watching it with my young grandson and he's mad for cock.
"Show us some cock!" he kept shouting, "COCK!"
He was so angry he hardly touched his Spaghetti Hoops on toast.
I have now cancelled my TV licence fee direct debit and will be making a donation to my favourite charity, the Bel Ami Home For Out Of Work Czech Farmhands.

yours

Edna Welthorpe (Mrs)

I shall let you know the BBC's reply...
500 Complaints - sounds like a co-ordinated campaign by Christian nutters to me.

2 comments:

  1. I post as Edna on Daily Mail all the time.
    It's like the gay version of Anonymous - every queer keyboard activist should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE ALL EDNA WELTHORPE!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete