Saturday 27 August 2011

Justin Bieber: Comes Early

"So it's true... been in the studio doing something special for christmas. We are going to try and raise a lot of money this year for charity!
"Trying to figure out the name of this christmas album. It is special. We are going to raise alot for charity with it. What is a good name?"

Via Twitter.

A list of great Pop things:
1. Justin Bieber.
2. Christmas records.

Thus - this will be amazeballs.
My suggested album title?
'Justin Bieber Wishes You An Amazeballs Christmas.'
I hope he's left that SLUT of a girlfriend by then.


2 comments:

  1. Sure, he's young, rich, good-looking, famous and can get all the cock he wants at a moments notice.
    But is he really happy?
    That's what I ask myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does he want to go out with a good-looking 19 year-old Latina bird with nice tits when he could be going out with me?
    THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete