Friday 26 August 2011

The Daily Mirror: Problem Of The Week

Dear Coleen,

I’m a straight man but I’ve been having feelings for a male cleaner at the hotel where I work. I think he feels the same but we’ve never spoken about it.
There’s a connection when we speak and I think I’m falling in love with him. We were left alone together in a room and all I wanted to do was kiss him.
But there is one big problem – he’s married with two children and has a third on the way.
Do I keep this bottled up or follow my heart?

Here's Colleen's fascinating answer.

4 comments:

  1. I think if you follow your heart everything will be fine.

    My advice has nothing to do with sexuality – the fact is, he is married and has a baby on the way. If he does have gay or bisexual feelings, that’s something he needs to resolve. And he may as well resolve them with you as anyone else.

    But I really would take this further. It can only lead to excellent guilt driven sex for you and everyone involved.

    I know it’s hard when you have feelings for someone but giving in to those feelings will make it so much easier.

    This guy may have awakened something in you, and that is a good thing. There are plenty of guys who don’t have that kind of baggage but what the fuck does that have to do with anything. Do you really want your first foray into this to be so difficult? Of course you do! Everyone loves drama.

    Even if this guy leaves his wife, do you want someone with three kids and an ex-wife who’s going to be upset that you’ve taken her husband? Who wouldn't!?

    Remember: we can always have what we want and, as long as we discard our self-regarding guilt and "follow our lust", everything will be fine forever and ever and ever amen.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck your heart.
    Follow your knob, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Fuck your heart."

    Pervert!

    (thank you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your cock out - wipe it on his face.
    If he's cool with that, you're in.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete