Sunday 4 July 2010

Покушајте са другим кључним речима


Fagburn very much likes this website, GayEcho Belgrade, from Serbia, although he doesn't really have any idea what they're writing about, and it could just possibly be nonsense on a stick.
Fagburn has a bit of a thing about the former Yugoslavia.
You know, Tito, the noble partisans, the non-aligned movement, workers' control, us bombing the fuck off out of them just cause they didn't bow down and worship the free market and that.
So just the idea of people being gay and Serbs thrills me.
Croats I'm less keen on.
Bosnians? Meh!
No wonder they had a civil war.
But I also like the way Serbo-Croat looks; "Boj Džordž večeras u Novom Sadu."
That's "Boy George comes to Novi Sad", I think.
It's somewhere in the north, and he's a much under-rated singer.
GayEcho appear to be having some trouble with Wikipedia, and their page keeps being taken down, the ever useful UK Gay News report, though I'm not quite sure when this was as there doesn't seem to be any mention of it on their own site.
Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me - Wikipedia is an idiots' paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment