Monday 7 June 2010

Daily Mail: From The Message Boards...


Daily Mail readers have been fulminating on their message boards about the members of LGBT Labour who were allegedly refused service in a London pub.
"What is it with all these new fangled phobias, is anyone actually afraid of gays in real life.
"Perhaps the person running the pub just did not want a carnival atmosphere when people were just having a quite drink at their local, who knows?"
"Surely a (supposedly) non discriminatory party would have no need of
a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Society. I would hope there is a Straight club within Liebore, but I very much doubt it."
"Can we call for the banning of gay only pubs and bars and B&Bs as well then?"
"Is not a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Society prejudiced against people that are not?"
"There is nothing wrong with being gay, bisexual or lesbian but people you don't know shouldn't be able to tell what sexual orientation you are. If you go around parading something like that people should be allowed to kick you out. People don't go into bars and go "Hey, could I have a pint? I'm straight I like to have intercourse with women" Why should it be allowed the other way around? I'm bi myself I don't go round telling random people though."
You couldn't make it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment